SSC has released the notification for the post of Junior Hindi Translator, Junior Translator, Senior Hindi Translator and Hindi Pradhyapak for various Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations in the Government of India and candidates can apply online before September 26, 2019. Every applicant who is going to appear for the exam must have knowledge about Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Check SSC JHT Exam Pattern 2019 with latest exam syllabus on this page. There will be 03 stages of exam i.e. Paper-I, Paper-II and Document Verification.
Check: SSC JHT Exam Notification 2019Apply Online Before – 26th September 2019
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination)
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions and Maximum Marks||Duration|
|General Hindi||100 Questions and 100 Marks||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe)|
|General English||100 Questions and 100 Marks|
|Total||200 Questions and 200 Marks|
The Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions only. The questions will be designed to test the candidates understanding of the languages and literature, correct use of words, phrases and idioms and ability to write the languages correctly, precisely and effectively. The questions will be of degree level.
Paper-II (Descriptive Type)
|Name of Subjects||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Translation and Essay||200 Marks||2 Hours (2 hours and 40 minutes for the candidates who are allowed the use of scribe)|
- There will be two papers in the SSC JHT exam where both papers will have weightage of 200 marks each.
- Paper-I will contain 200 multiple choice questions where candidates have to mark the correct one.
- Among 200 questions in Paper-I, there will be 100 questions each from General Hindi and General English.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer in Paper-I. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the question.
- SSC JHT Paper-II will be a descriptive test containing questions on essay writing and translations.
- Paper-II will also be a 200 marks questions paper.
- The duration of both papers will be 2.00 hours.
- Paper-II evaluation will be done only for those candidates who will qualify Paper-I
All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to come for Document Verification. Those who fail to do so will not be considered for any post at the time of final selection. Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc. Candidates will be required to produce all documents in original for verification at the time of document verification. Information about the required documents will be provided while calling candidates for DV. Keep checking this page for more updations.
We wish you all the best for your exam!