NPSC Exam 2019 – Nagaland Public Service Commission invites application for 17 LDA Cum Computer Assistant posts. Apply online before 09-08-2019. NPSC Recruitment Qualifications/ Eligibility criteria and link to apply online for the exam are given in the exam details.
|Qualification||Diploma and Graduation|
NPSC Exam – Nagaland Public Service Commission
The government sector jobs have always been in demand owing to the extra benefits and security it bestows upon the employees. So the candidates who seriously wish to pursue their career in govt sector, must go for thorough preparation and regularly visit this page for all the latest information on Nagaland state jobs and exams. The commission regularly releases, notifications for various job vacancies in the sectors of Defence, Medical, Administration (Civil Services), Management, Education, Police, Research & Development, Banking, Science & Technology and many more. Some of the top positions released are Computer Assistant, Clerk, Medical Officer, Audiologists, Assistant Professors, Project Assistants, Assistant Commissioner, Sub-Inspector, General Manager, Engineer, Law Officer, Agricultural Officer, Excise Officer, Supervisors, Executive Assistants, Private Secretary, Judicial Assistants, Specialist Officer, Stenographers, etc.
Are you interested in checking out the latest NPSC Exam notifications? If yes, then you have come to the right page. The most important duty of the commission is to conduct examinations in different modes to achieve the target of recruitment within the state. The modes of examination are:-
- Competitive Examination:- It includes three stages such as preliminary, mains and interview. Under this mode, the exams such as State Civil Services, State Judicial Services, State Police Services, NSS, etc. are held.
- Technical Examination:- It includes two stages viz. written examination and interview. Under this mode, Combined technical Services Exam is held.
- Departmental Examination:- Under this mode, various departments of the state government does recruitment to state services through written examination and practical test.
- Interview:- This mode is mainly adopted in case of recruitment to the higher positions where only experience matters and no need for written/ practical examination.
Besides recruitment, the Nagaland Public Service Commission also acts as an advisory body to the state government on the matters regarding promotions, transfers and other disciplinary issues.
The Nagaland Public Service Commission, also termed as NPSC is the main organization working under the state government of Nagaland. It was established in the year 1965. Like in case of every other commission in the country, the Constitution of India confers several duties and functions on this commission as well, with its main aim to perform recruitment for the state services under the state authorities. At present, its headquarters is located in the capital city of Nagaland i.e. Kohima.
NPSC Exams Detail – Online Registration
Government of Nagaland under the public service commission of state provide opportunities to individuals through various organizations and government departments. Kindly take the help of this article to know about the NPSC Exams Detail. Before starting your preparation, we strongly recommend you to have a clear understanding of the exam details. The candidates must prepare themselves thoroughly before appearing for the below-mentioned Exams.
- Nagaland NPSC Duyyam Seva Mukhya Pariksha
- Nagaland NPSC Duyyam Seva Sanyukt Mukya Pariksha
- Nagaland NPSC Agriculture Service Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector (AMVI) Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Group C Service Combined Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Forest Services Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Mechanical Engineering Services Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Electrical Engineering Services Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Civil Engineering Services Examination
- Nagaland NPSC Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering Examination
If you’re interested to apply for these papers, you may apply through our website. Daily Naukri provides you detailed guidance on NPSC Online Registration and how to apply online for the exams. Before applying, it is advisable to read the instructions for filling up the online Application Form for Nagaland PSC exam.
How to Prepare for NPSC Exam?
The candidates must prepare themselves thoroughly before appearing for these exams. Besides the NPSC exam notifications, you can also check Bank Recruitment exams, Police recruitment papers, Central Govt. recruitment exams, Defence, Railway, PSU, SSC Exams and State & UT recruitment exam notifications on our website. Have a quick look at tips to be followed for your exam preparation.
- Make a proper plan. Allocate appropriate time to each and every topic.
- Self-study is the golden trick so focus on self-study and self-assessment.
- To increase your awareness of current affairs, we recommend reading the newspaper and magazine every day.
- Follow a strict timetable that has a study routine of 10-12 hours.
- Solve previous papers as well as mock tests.
- Make short notes that would help you revise all the topics.
- Maintain confidence while attempting your exam.
If you want to get latest updates about Nagaland Govt Jobs, then bookmark our portal. Apart from it, subscribe our free email service to get instant updates. Share this article with your friends if you enjoy reading and found it helpful. Stay tuned with Daily Naukri for latest govt job updates. All the best!