ASRB has released ICAR NET 2019 notification and candidates can apply online before November 04, 2019. Every applicant who is going to appear for the exam must have knowledge about the ICAR NET 2019 Exam Pattern and Syllabus. The National Eligibility Test is conducted as a Computer Based Test consisting of a single paper. Check ICAR NET Exam Pattern 2019 with latest exam syllabus on this page.
Check: ICAR NET 2019 NotificationApply Online Before – 04th November 2019
ICAR NET Pattern 2019
There will a single paper of 150 marks consisting of 150 objective type multiple choice questions to be solved in 02 (two) hours. Each question carries one mark. These 150 questions shall be derived from the respective discipline in which the candidate has opted to appear.
|Category||Minimum qualifying marks|
|Un-reserved (UR)||75 (50%)|
|OBC (NCL)||67.5 (45%)|
- 1/3 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be no rounding off of fractions of marks.
- There will be no upper age limit for the National Eligibility Test.
- There will be no restriction on the number of attempts for appearing in the NET.
- An additional time of 20 minutes per hour will be allowed to such candidates availing the scribe facility.
- The standard of the paper will be that of a Master’s degree issued by an Indian university in the relevant discipline.
- The questions in the ICAR NET 2019 exam will be available in bilingual form i.e. Hindi and English medium on the computer.
We wish you all the best for your exam!