MSU Baroda has released the notification for the post of Assistant Professor and candidates can apply online before November 30, 2019. Every applicant who is going to appear for the test must-have knowledge about Gujarat SET Pattern and Syllabus. Check Gujarat State Eligibility Test Pattern 2019 with the latest test syllabus on this page. The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of Objective Type Questions and will be held on the same day of examination in two separate sessions.
Check: GSET Notification 2019Apply Online Before – 30 November 2019
Gujarat SET Pattern 2019
|Paper||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Duration 03:00 hrs (09:30 A.M. to 12:30 P.M.) IST|
|Paper-I||50 questions all are compulsory||100 Marks|
|Paper-II||100 questions all are compulsory||200 Marks|
The questions in Paper-I will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate. Questions in Paper-II will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The candidates will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the OMR sheet provided.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
- The questions in both the papers will appear in both Gujarati and English versions (except for languages and science subjects).
- It is compulsory for Candidate to appear in both the papers. A candidate who does not appear in Paper-I, will not be permitted to appear in Paper-II.
- There is no provision of re-evaluation/re-checking of results.
We wish you all the best for your exam!