CGVYAPAM has released the notification for the post of Assistant Professor and candidates can apply online before August 13, 2019. Every applicant who is going to appear for the test must-have knowledge about CG SET Pattern and Syllabus. Check Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test Pattern 2019 with the latest test syllabus on this page. The test will consist of two papers. Both the papers will consist of Objective Type Questions and will be held on the same day of examination in two separate
Check: CG SET Notification 2019Apply Online Before – 13 August 2019
Chhattisgarh State Eligibility Test Pattern 2019
|Paper||No. of Questions and Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Paper-I||50 questions and 100 Marks||1 Hour (10:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|
|Paper-II||100 questions and 200 Marks||2 Hours (11:30 AM to 01:30 PM)|
The candidates who qualify the CG SET Exam would only be held eligible for being appointed as Assistant Professor in Universities/ Affiliated Colleges of Chhattisgarh.
- Paper-I shall consist of 50 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks.
- The questions which will be of general nature, intended to assess the teaching/ research aptitude of the candidate.
- It is primarily designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II shall consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions each carrying 2 marks which will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- The candidates will have to mark the responses for questions of Paper-I and Paper-II on the OMR sheet provided.
- There are no negative marks for incorrect answers.
We wish you all the best for your exam!