Zoological Survey of India (ZSI), Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change, Kolkata/ West Bengal has released the notification of the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow and Field Assistant posts. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 22-April-2019 (11:00 AM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow|
(JRF) Rs.31000 + HRA (for first two years) and Rs.35000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
(JPF) Rs.16000 + HRA(for first two years) and Rs.18000 + HRA (for 3rd year)
|01||(i) M.Sc. in Zoology/ Life Sciences/ or equivalent from a recognized University.|
(ii) NET Qualified is essential for JRF.
Rs.12000 per month
|01||B.Sc. with Zoology as one of the subjects from a recognized university.|
|Junior Research Fellow/ Junior Project Fellow||28 years|
|Field Assistant||40 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Candidates can come for the interview along with filled application form and all the testimonials (in original and one attested copy) at Zoological Survey of India, Head Qtrs., ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata- 700053, West Bengal, India.
- Interested candidates may send the duly filled form to Dr Navneet Singh, Scientist D & PI (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Candidates appearing for Walk-in-Interview are required to register themselves from 9:45 AM to 10:45 AM.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- No TA/ DA will be paid to for attending the Interview.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Selected candidates need to join immediately.
- Late candidates will not be allowed.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview:-
Time:- 11:00 AM
Venue:- Zoological Survey of India, Head Qtrs., ‘M’ Block, New Alipore, Kolkata- 700053, West Bengal, India.
Official Advertisement:- Click to View