West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the admit card of Preliminary Screening Test for recruitment to the post of Welfare Officer with reference to the advt. no. 31/2019. The test is scheduled to be held on 21st March 2020. Those who are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card can download the same from the link given below.
How to Download WBPSC Admit Card?
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned Download Interview Call Letter link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to Admit Card downloading page.
- Step-III: A window will appear that requires Enrolment No and First Name.
- Step-IV: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Search button.
- Step-V: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry PSCWB hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the interview venue on the day of the interview.
|Post Name||Welfare Officer|
|Test Date||21st March 2020|
|To Download Call Letter||Click here|