Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released a notification of UKPSC Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam 2019 for filling up the posts of Civil Judge. Eligible candidates can apply online on or before 21-June-2019 (11:59 pm)
|Exam Name||Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Exam|
|Post Name||Civil Judge|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 27,700 – 44,770|
|Age Limit||22 – 35 Years|
|For General and Uttarakhand OBC Candidates||Rs.173.60|
|For Uttarakhand Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe Candidates||Rs.83.60|
Candidates can pay the application fees through Net Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through below mentioned Online Application Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Viva Voce
- Age relaxation will be given as per govt. rules.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Application received without fees will not be considered.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 21-June-2019 (11:59 pm)
|Official Advertisement||Download now|
|Online Application Link||Apply here|
|UKPSC Exam 2019||Click to View|
|UKPSC Exam Pattern||Click to View|
|UKPSC Exam Syllabus||Click to View|
|UKPSC Admit Card||Click to Download|
|UKPSC Result||updated soon|