Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission has released the admit card of Preliminary Examination for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer under Advt. No-05/E-1/2018. The exam is scheduled to be held on 16th February 2020. Those who are eagerly waiting for the Admit Card can download the same from the link given below.
How to Download UPPSC Admit Card?
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned UPPSC Admit Card link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to Admit Card downloading page.
- Step-III: Click on Assistant Prosecution Officer Admit Card.
- Step-IV: A window will appear that requires Registration Number and DOB.
- Step-V: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Validate button.
- Step-VI: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry UPPSC hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the exam hall on the day of examination.
|Exam Name||UPPSC Assistant Prosecution Officer Preliminary Exam 2018|
|Exam Date||16th February 2020|
|Exam Time||09:30 AM to 11:30 AM|
|UPPSC Admit Card||Download now|