Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Financial Advisor and Deputy Financial Advisor posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-May-2019.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Financial Advisor||01||(i) Officers holding analogous posts. Or|
(ii) with five years regular service Level 12. Or
(iii) with 10 years regular service in Level 11 and above
(iv) Experience in Government accounting/ budgeting and financial procedures, Stores and Purchase procedures.
|Deputy Financial Advisor||01||(i) Officers holding analogous posts. Or|
(ii) with five years of regular service in Level 11. Or
(iii) with 10 years of regular service in Level 10.
(d) Experience in Government accounting/budgeting and financial procedures, Stores and Purchase procedures.
Upper Age Limit:- 56 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate or complete APAR should be sent to the Registrar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai-400005.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
- The appointment will be made on a deputation basis.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last date for Application Submission:- 15-May-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View