Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) has released the notification for the recruitment of the Financial Advisor and Deputy Financial Advisor posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 15-May-2019.
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Financial Advisor||01||(i) Officers holding analogous posts. Or
(ii) with five years regular service Level 12. Or
(iii) with 10 years regular service in Level 11 and above
(iv) Experience in Government accounting/ budgeting and financial procedures, Stores and Purchase procedures.
|Deputy Financial Advisor||01||(i) Officers holding analogous posts. Or
(ii) with five years of regular service in Level 11. Or
(iii) with 10 years of regular service in Level 10.
(d) Experience in Government accounting/budgeting and financial procedures, Stores and Purchase procedures.
Upper Age Limit:- 56 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with cadre clearance, vigilance clearance, integrity certificate or complete APAR should be sent to the Registrar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, 1 Homi Bhabha Road, Colaba, Mumbai-400005.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
- The appointment will be made on a deputation basis.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last date for Application Submission:- 15-May-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View