State Bank of India (SBI) has released the notification of PO Exam for the recruitment of the Probationary Officer posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before from 02-April-2019 to 22-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|2000||Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government.|
Age Limit:- 21-30 years
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||05 years|
|Other Backward Classes||03 years|
|Persons With Disabilities (PWD) –||PWD (SC/ ST) – 15 Years
PWD (OBC) – 13 Years
PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 Years
|Persons Ordinarily domiciled of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||05 years|
|General/ EWS/ OBC||Rs.750|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs.125|
Mode of Payment:- Candidates can pay the application fees through Online Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates can take the printout of the application form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Preliminary Exam, Main Exam and Group Exercise & Interview
- Bank reserve the right to cancel the recruitment process.
- Originals documents must bring at the time of interview.
- Application Fee once paid will not be refunded.
- The number of vacancies may vary.
Starting date for Application and Fee Submission:- 02-April-2019
Last date for Application and Fee Submission:- 22-April-2019.
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|