West Bengal Public Service Commission has released the call letter of the Preliminary Screening Test for recruitment to the post of Assistant Controller of Legal Metrology in the Directorate of Legal Metrology under the Consumer Affairs Department, Govt. of W.B. (Advt. No. 16/2019). The test is scheduled to be held on 15th November 2019. Those who are eagerly waiting for the call letter can download the same from the link given below.
Steps for Downloading WBPSC Hall Ticket
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned WBPSC Hall Ticket link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to WBPSC Admit Card page.
- Step-III: A window will appear that requires Enrolment Number/ First Name and DOB.
- Step-IV: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Download button.
- Step-V: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry PSCWB hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the examination hall on the day of examination.
|Post Name||Assistant Controller|
|Exam Date||15th November 2019|
|Exam Time||12:00 Noon to 1:30 p.m.|
|To Download WBPSC Call Letter||Click Here|