Punjab & Sind Bank (PSB), Jalandhar/ Punjab has released the notification for the recruitment of the Clerks (SWO-A) posts for Male Hockey players in the Clerical Cadre under Sports Quota. Eligible candidates can apply online before 12-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs.11765-31540 and other allowances
|04||(i) Should have passed the 10+2 or equivalent.|
(ii) Sports Eligibility:- Should have represented the State in National event or the district in the State Level event with distinction or his University in an inter-university event with distinction or if he was a member of the combined universities teams.
Age Limit:- 18-28 years
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|Other Backward Class||03 years|
|All person who had ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kasmir during 01-01-80 to 31-12-89||05 years|
|Children/ Family members of those who died in 1984 riots||03 years|
Mode of Payment:- Candidates can pay the fees through demand draft has drawn in favour of Punjab and Sind Bank payable at Delhi.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Hard Copy of filled application along with Demand Draft and supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational/ Sports Certificates) should be sent by Speed Post/ Registered Posts to Dy. General Manager (Sports Cell), Head Office, Human Resources Development Department, 21 Rajendra Palace, Bank House, New Delhi-110008.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- On the basis of sports performance/ field trials/ fitness/ representation level in the tournaments and sports qualification marks.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for trials.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last date for Online Application Submission:- 12-April-2019
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application Submission:- 18-April-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to Apply|