Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has invited online applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Horticulture Officer. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-May-2019 to 27-June-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Horticulture Officer|
Rs.9300-34800 + G.P.Rs.4600
|63||Bachelor of Science Degree in Horticulture/ Agriculture from any of the recognized University or Institutions.|
Upper Age Limit:- 21-32 years
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through SBI Challan mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Interview
- Woman/ PWD category candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Starting Date for Online Application Submission:- 28-May-2019
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 27-June-2019
Last Date for Receipt of Application Fees at any branch of SBI Branch:- 02-July-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|