Oil India Limited (OIL), West Bengal has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistant – I (Clerk cum Computer Operator) (Grade-V) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 08-July-2018.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Assistant – I (Clerk cum Computer Operator) (Grade-V)|
|11||(i) Passed 10+2 in any stream from a Govt. Recognized Board/ University.|
(ii) Must have a minimum of six months Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application and should be fully conversant with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, etc.
|General/ EWS||18-30 years|
|SC/ ST||18-35 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||18-33 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format.
- Candidates can along with Admit Card or Pass Certificate of Class 10th, Marksheets and Pass Certificate of all the Requisite Qualification, Valid SC/ST/OBC Caste Certificate, Valid Certificate for EWS, Disability Certificate, Discharge Book/ Service and Release Certificate, Zila Sainik Welfare Office Registration card, Valid ‘No Objection Certificate’ from concerned authority, two passport size photograph and Valid Govt. Photo Identity Card should be sent to The Advertiser, Oil India Limited. 4, India Exchange Place, Kolkata – 700 001, West Bengal.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Computer Operation Skill Test (COST)
- Canvassing of any form whether directly or indirectly shall disqualify the candidate.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Late candidates will not be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 08-July-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|