|Last date for online application||10-01-2020 to 09-02-2020 (11:59 PM)|
|Post Name ||Vacancies|
|Trade Apprentice||6060 (2219 Non-ITI and 3847 ITI category)|
- For Non-ITI Category: Passed Madhyamik (class X std or equivalent) as the closing date of application with minimum 50% marks in aggregate and with 40% marks in Mathematics and Science each.
- For ITI Category: Passed relevant trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT or SCVT or any other authority specified through Gazette notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship/Ministry of Labour and Employment with duration as per the Apprentice Act 1961 plus passed Madhyamik / Class X std or equivalent (Minimum 50% aggregate marks both in Matriculate & ITI). The candidate should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
|During 1st year of training||70% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
|During 2nd year of training||80% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
|During 3rd year of training||90% of minimum wages of Semi-Skilled workers notified by the respective state or Union Territory|
- Between 15 to 24 years as on the last date of submission of Online Application.
- Relaxation in Upper age limit is admissible as per Govt Rules.
- Candidates are required to pay an application fee Rs.100 online by using Internet Banking/ debit card/ credit card/ Cash Card, Wallets/ IMPS/ NEFT/ UPI, BHIM, by providing information as asked on the screen.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ FEMALE/ TRANSGENDER candidates.
|Selection Procedure||Mode of Application|
| Important Links – Bookmark this page|
|Official Advertisement||Download now|
|Online Registration Link||Register here|
|Online Application Link||Apply here|
|Like Us on|| |
|Subscribe to Our Channel|
|Join Us on|
|Follow Us on|