National Mineral Development Corporation Limited (NMDC Limited), Chhattisgarh has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Graduate Apprentice, Technician (Diploma) Apprentice, Technician Vocational Apprentice and Trade Apprentice under Apprenticeship Act 1961 subsequently amended in 1973, 1976, 2014 and 2017. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 June 2019 (09:00 AM to 05:30 PM) (according to category).
|Post Name and Category||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
(COPA, Machinist, Fitter, Welder, Diesel (Mech.), Mechanic Motor Vehicle and Electrician)
(COPA-39, Machinist-04, Fitter-12, Welder-17, Diesel (Mech.)-18, Mechanic Motor Vehicle-12 and Electrician-20)
(Applied Geology, Chemical Engg., Civil Engg., Computer Engg, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical Engg, Industrial Engg., Mechanical Engg, Mining Engg.)
(Applied Geology-01, Chemical Engg.-01, Civil Engg.-06, Computer Engg-01, Electrical and Electronics-01, Electrical Engg-04, Industrial Engg.-01, Mechanical Engg.-07, Mining Engg.-05)
|Degree in Applied Geology/ Chemical Engg./ Civil Engg./ Computer Engg./ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical Engg./ Industrial Engg./ Mechanical Engg. and Mining Engg.|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
(Applied Geology, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical Engg., Mechanical Engg, Mining Engg.)
(Applied Geology-01, Electrical and Electronics-01, Electrical Engg.-04, Mechanical Engg.-04, Mining Engg.-01)
|Diploma in Applied Geology/ Electrical and Electronics/ Electrical Engg./ Mechanical Engg. and Mining Engg.|
|Technician Vocational Apprentices|
(Accounting and Auditing, Computer Technician, Cooperation, Horticulture, Med. Lab Technician, Office Secy./ Stenography, Purchasing and Store Keeping, Civil Construction)
(Accounting and Auditing-04, Computer Technician-01, Cooperation-04, Horticulture-01, Med. Lab Technician-02, Office Secy./ Stenography-02, Purchasing and Store Keeping-03, Civil Construction-03)
|10+2 Tech. Vocational|
Pay Scale:- As per the Apprenticeship Act 1961
Age Limit:- 18-30 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview along with their Bio-data with original and self-certified copies of all required certificates for proof of Date of Birth, Qualifications and Caste etc. at Training Institute B.I.O.M, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, Dist.-Dantewada (C.G.)- 494556 on 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 and 25 June 2019 (09:00 AM to 05:30 PM) (according to category).
- Trade Apprentices are required to mandatorily register themselves in www.ncvtmis.gov.in portal.
- Graduate, Technician (Diploma) and Technician Vocational Apprentices are required to mandatorily register themselves in www.mhrdnats.gov.in portal.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
|Trade Apprentices||COPA, Machinist and Fitter:- 15-06-2019|
Diesel (Mech.) and Mechanic Motor Vehicle:- 17-06-2019
|Graduate Apprentices||Applied Geology, Chemical Engg. and Civil Engg:- 20-06-2019|
Computer Engg, Electrical and Electronic and Electrical Engg:- 21-06-2019
Industrial Engg., Mechanical Engg. and Mining Engg:- 22-06-2019
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices||Applied Geology, Electrical and Electronics and Electrical Engg:- 23-06-2019|
Mechanical Engg. and Mining Engg:- 24-06-2019
|Technician Vocational Apprentices||25-06-2019|
Time:- 09:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Venue:- Training Institute B.I.O.M, Kirandul Complex, Kirandul, Dist.-Dantewada (C.G.)- 494556
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Application||Click to Apply|