National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT) has released the notification of the recruitment of Driver-cum-Mechanic posts. Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-Written Test/ Driving Skill Test on 30-April-2019 (09:00 AM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
Rs.16000 per month
|08||(i) Matric/ S.S.C or equivalent from a recognized
(ii) Valid driving license issued by RTO of any State and authorized to drive Heavy Motor Vehicle (Goods & Passenger). and
(iii) Two years of experience in a recognized organization/ Institute.
Upper Age Limit:- 25 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format and can download the Official Link.
- Candidates can come for the interview along with filled application forms along with self-attested xerox copies of educational qualifications, caste certificate, date of birth and experience at National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), No. 1, Sathyamoorthy Road, Opp. FCI, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in-Written Test/ Driving Skill Test
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- No TA will be paid for attending the test/interview.
- The number of vacancies may increase or decrease.
- Late candidates will not be allowed.
Date, Time and Venue for Interview:-
Time:- 09:00 AM
Venue:- National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (ICMR-NIRT), No. 1, Sathyamoorthy Road, Opp. FCI, Chetpet, Chennai-600031.