National Environmental Engineering Research Institute (NEERI) Nagpur/ Maharashtra has released the notification for the recruitment of Project Scientist posts. Eligible candidates may submit their application before 02-May-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|04||Ph.D (Science/ Engineering) Environmental Science/ Chemistry.|
Upper Age Limit:- 45 years
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through Demand Draft in favour of Director, CSIR-NEERI, Nagpur.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with the self-attested copies of documents in support of date of birth, educational qualification and experience and Bank Draft should be sent to the Dr. Sadhana Rayalu, Chief Scientist and Head, Environmental Material Division, CSIR-NEERI, Nehru Road, Nagpur-440020.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview.
- The appointment will be made on a temporary basis.
- No TA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late Applications will not be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 02-May-2019 (05:00 PM).