National Backward Classes Finance and Development Corporation (NBCFDC), New Delhi has released the notification for the recruitment of the Manager (IT and Project Finance) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 15-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|01||B.Tech. (Computer Science)/ MCA.|
|Manager (Project Finance)|
|01||CA/ ICWA/ MBA (Finance)|
Experience:- The applicants should have minimum one year of working experience in E-1 grade i.e in the pay scale of Rs.40,000-140,000/- (IDA) in a CPSE or Assistant Manager equivalent pay scale in a Bank.
Upper Age Limit:- 35 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with all supporting documents duly certified by the Competent Authority of CPSE/ Bank and vigilance clearance should be sent to The General Manager (HR &A), NBCFDC, 5th Floor NCUI Building, 3, Siri Institutional Area, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi-110016.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Scrutiny of Application/ Interview
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last date for Application Submission:- 15-April-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View