Madras High Court has released the notification for the recruitment of Law Clerk to the Hon’ble Judges posts. Eligible candidates may submit their applications before 22-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs. 30000 per month
|68||Graduate in Law (under 10+2+3+3 or 10+2+5 pattern) from the recognized Universities in the Indian Union and recognized by the Bar Council of India for admission as Advocate or Attorney of an Indian Court.|
Upper Age Limit:- 30 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with self-attested copies of all Educational Certificates including the statement of marks obtained in Law Degree should be sent via Registered Posts addressed to The Registrar General, High Court, Madras-600104 on or before 25-April-2019.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
- The filled in Application Form (Soft copy) should also be sent through e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22-April-2019.
Selection Procedure:- Viva Voce Test.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the viva voce.
- Candidates should not send original testimonials.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late applications will not be accepted.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 22-April-2019.
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application Submission:- 25-April-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View