Kurukshetra University (KUK) has released the notification for the recruitment of Clerk posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|198||(i) Graduate from a recognized University.|
(ii) Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit as one of the subject.
(iii) 10+2/ B.A./ M.A. with Hindi as one of the subjects.
(iv) The candidate shall have to qualify the Test in Computer Appreciation and Application. This test will be based on Introduction to Computer & Windows, Word Processing, Spreadsheet, PowerPoint, Internet Browsing and Email Management.
(iv) Typing speed of 30 words per minute in English converted with equivalent key depressions as the typing speed would be tested on computers.
Age Limit:- 18-50 years
|General Category (Male and Female of Haryana & other States/Male & Female of Reserved category of other than Haryana State)||Rs.1200|
|Female of General Category of Haryana State Only||Rs.600|
|Male and Female of SC/BC-A/BC-B/EWS Category of Haryana State Only||Rs.300|
Mode of Application:- Candidates can pay the application fees through online mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates should bring original documents along with two sets of self-attested photocopies of online filled application form along with the photograph, identity proof, Matric Certificate, 10+2 certificate, Graduation Certificate, certificate of Reserved Category of Haryana Government, No Objection Certificate, Certificate of 10th with one of the subject as Hindi/ Sanskrit at the time of selection process.
Selection Procedure:- Type Test (on Computer only), Computer Appreciation & Application Test, Aptitude Test, Academic Qualification (Physically Original Document Verification)
- Persons With Disabilities only are exempted from qualifying the Computer Appreciation & Application Test and Typing Test.
- The number of posts advertised is liable to increase or decrease.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late applications are not allowed.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 30-April-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|