Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Junior Personnel Officer (JPO1) (Non-Local Cadre). Eligible candidates may apply online before 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name, Post Code and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Personnel Officer (JPO1)|
|23||i) Bachelors Degree of a recognized University.|
ii) Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management or Social Work with Specialization in Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations recognized by GoK for appointment to superior posts or as Welfare Officer under the Factories Act or a Bachelors Degree of a recognized University with a Bachelors Degree in Law or Diploma in Labour Laws or MSW/ MBA with specialization in Personnel Management.
|General candidates||18-35 years|
|OBC candidates||18-38 years|
|SC/ST candidates||18-40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates||18-45 years|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs. 25/- and Nominal fee of Rs. 50/- through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka before 26-04-2019.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 22-04-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test and Kannada Language Test/ Document Verification
- Number of vacancies may vary.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Written Test/ Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of Documents Verification.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM)
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through Challan:- 26-04-2019 (03:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|