Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Safety Officer (SO2) for its Power Projects/Stations. Eligible candidates may apply online before 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name, Post Code and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Safety Officer (SO2) |
|05||i) Recognized Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology and had practical experience of 2 years in a Factory in Supervisory capacity. OR|
Recognized degree in Physics or Chemistry with practical experience of 5 years in a Factory in Supervisory capacity. OR
Recognized Diploma in any branch of Engineering or Technology and had practical experience of 5 years in a Factory in Supervisory capacity. OR
ii) Bachelors Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by State Govt. OR
Recognized Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology & had experience of 5 years in a Dept., of the Central or State Govt. which deals with the administration of the Factories Act,1948 or Indian Dock Labourers Act, 1934. OR
Recognized Degree or Diploma in Engineering or Technology & had experience of 5 years, full time, on Training, Education, Consultancy, or research in the field of accident prevention in Industry or in any Institution.
iii) Adequate knowledge of the Kannada language.
|General candidates||18-35 years|
|OBC candidates||18-38 years|
|SC/ST candidates||18-40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates||18-45 years|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs. 25/- and Nominal fee of Rs. 50/- through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka before 26-04-2019.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 22-04-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Kannada Language Test
- Number of vacancies may vary.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Written Test will be conducted at Bengaluru.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Written Test/ Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of Documents verification.
- Already employer candidates should submit No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM)
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through Challan:- 26-04-2019 (03:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|