Karnataka Power Corporation Limited (KPCL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Factory Medical Officer and Medical Officer for its Power Projects/Stations. Eligible candidates may apply online before 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name, Post Code and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Factory Medical Officer, FMO2|
|01||i) Bachelors Degree (Regular) in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized institute/college in Karnataka.|
ii) Training in Industrial Health of minimum 3 months duration recognized by the State Govt.
iii) Experience of 2 years in a private or recognized Medical Institution/ Hospital apart from internship training.
|Medical Officer, MO2|
|03||i) Bachelors Degree in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) from a recognized institute/college in Karnataka.|
ii) Experience of 2 years in a private or recognized Medical Institution/ Hospital apart from internship training.
|General candidates||18-35 years|
|OBC candidates||18-38 years|
|SC/ST candidates||18-40 years|
|Ex-Servicemen candidates||18-45 years|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates are required to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Cat-I candidates) plus postal service charges of Rs. 15/- and Nominal fee of Rs. 50/-through challan to any Post Office branch which is computerized, in the state of Karnataka.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 22-04-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Based on the percentage of marks obtained in MBBS, Kannada Language Test/ Document verification
- Number of vacancies may vary.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Kannada Language Test.
- Candidates have to produce original documents at the time of Document verification.
- Candidates who are in service shall submit a No Objection Certificate from their employer.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 22-04-2019 (05:00 PM)
Last Date for Payment of Application Fees through Challan:- 26-04-2019 (03:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|