Kolkata Port Trust (KoPT) has released the notification for the recruitment of Commander Pilot Vessel posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 30-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Commander Pilot Vessel
|02||(i) Officers with Masters FG Certificate/ Dredge Master Gr.I. OR officers with Certificate or Dredge Master Gr.II OR 2nd Mates FG certificate OR Dredge Mate Gr.I certificate OR passing out certificate from T.S.Dufferin or T.S.Rajendra/ T.S Chanakya or B.Sc (Nautical Science) or Science Graduate who has qualified as Pilot will be eligible.
(ii) 05 years experience in pilotage in riverine port.
Upper Age Limit:- 38 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with copies of APARs for the last 5 years, attested copies of all the
work experience, No objection certificate from the respective Port, Vigilance and administrative clearance by the concerned Port and two passport size photographs should be sent to the Office of Sr. P.O., Kolkata Port Trust, 15, Strand Road, Kolkata-700001.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Merit
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be considered.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 30-April-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Eligibility Amendment Notice||Click to view|