Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Research & Development Centre has released the notification for the recruitment of Research Officer and Chief Research Manager posts. Eligible candidates may submit their application before 21-May-2019 (15:00 Hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Research Officer (Gr. A)|
|24||Full-Time Ph.D in Chemistry (Organic/ Inorganic/ Physical/Analytical/ Organo-Metallics)/ Electro-Chemistry/ Catalysis/ Material Sciences/ Organic/ Organo-Metallics/ Polymer Chemistry.|
|Chief Research Manager (Gr. E) |
|01||(i) Full-Time Ph.D in Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Molecular Biology.|
(ii) Minimum 15 years of experience in the relevant area.
|Research Officer (Gr. A)||32 years|
|Chief Research Manager (Gr. E)||45 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||03 years|
|Candidates domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir between 1.1.1980 & 31.12.1989||05 years|
|Ex-servicemen & Commissioned Officers (including ECOs/SSCOs) subject to rendering minimum 5 years’ military service and fulfilment of other conditions prescribed by Government of India.||05 years|
Application Fees:- General, OBC, EWS, Ex-servicemen categories have to pay Rs.300 through on-line SBI E-Collect using either SBI Debit Card or through Net-Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates should take a print out of the completed application and keep the same for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview
- SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be exempted from payment of application fee.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Late Applications will not be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21-May-2019 (15:00 Hrs)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Application||Click to view|