Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kharagpur, West Bengal has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Junior Research Engineer (Development) under a project. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 14-05-2019 (10:00 AM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Junior Research Engineer (Development)
|02||B.E./ B.Tech.in Electrical Engineering (EE)/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) with 8.0 CGPA (out of 10 scales) or 75% marks, all through (Matriculation Onward). Candidates in their final semester of B.E./ B.Tech with zero backlogs and 8.0 CGPA (out of 10 scales) or 75% marks are also eligible.|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 50/- through a Demand Draft in favour of IIT Kharagpur.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview at Office of the Head, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur on 14-05-2019 (10:00 AM).
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 14-05-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of Online Application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete Application will not be accepted.
- An appointment is purely on a temporary basis.
- Female candidates have an exemption from payment of application fees.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Office of the Head, Department of Electrical Engineering, IIT Kharagpur
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|