High Court of Karnataka has released the notification for the recruitment of the Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 22-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Law Clerks-cum-Research Assistants|
|20||(i) Must possess a Degree in Law granted by a recognized University established by Law in India with a minimum aggregate of 50% marks.|
(ii) Must have knowledge of the operation of computers.
Age Limit:- 30 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with the relevant self-attested documents of SSLC or its equivalent Certificate, Enrollment Certificated, LL.B Marks Cards of all years, Convocation Certificate, if any, Certificates of other Educational Qualifications, Certificates of Achievement in LL.B etc. should reach the Registrar General, High Court of Karnataka, Bengaluru.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting/ Interview/ Viva Voce
- The appointment will be made on the purely temporary and contractual basis.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last date for Application Submission:- 22-April-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View