High Court of Karnataka has released the notification for the recruitment of Typist posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 08-May-2019 (11:59 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs.25500 – Rs.81100 with admissible allowances
|18||(i) Degree in Science/ Arts/ Commerce/ Business Management/ Computer Applications from a recognized University.|
(ii) Should have passed Senior Grade Typewriting examination in English and Kannada with knowledge of operating Computers.
Age Limit:- Minimum 18 years to 40 years for SC/ST and Category-I of Other Backward Classes and 38 years for Category II-A/ II-B/ III-A/ III-B of Other Backward Classes and 35 years in the case of others.
|Physically Challenged||10 years|
|General Merit and other Backward classes||Rs.250|
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Category-I/ Physically Challenge||Rs.100|
Mode of Payment:- Candidate can pay the application fees through Online or Challan mode.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Typing Test/ Viva Voce
- All female candidates and SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late applications are not allowed.
- No application fee is required.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 08-May-2019 (11:59 PM)
Last Date for Application fees Submission through Online or Challan mode:- 13-May-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|