High Court of Bombay, Mumbai/ Maharashtra has released the notification for the recruitment of the posts of Clerk. Eligible candidates may apply online before 17-06-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 5200-20200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/ plus allowances
|182||i) A candidate must be a Graduate of any recognized University in any faculty. Preference will be given to Law Graduates.|
ii) Must have passed Government Commercial Certificate Examination, or examination conducted by Government Board or I.T.I. for English Typing with speed of 40 wpm.
iii) Must possess Computer Certificate about proficiency in operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, M.S. Word, Wordstar7 and Open Office Org.
|General candidates||18-38 years|
|SC/ST/ OBC candidates||18-43 years|
|Registration Fees||Rs. 25/-|
|Examination Fees||Rs. 200/-|
Eligible candidates are required to pay Registration and Examination fees through SBI Collect- an online payment gateway facility.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 17-06-2019.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Screening/ Written Test/ Viva-Voce and Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- An appointment will be on probation for a period of two years.
- Already employer candidates should produce No Objection Certificate from the present employer.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 17-06-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|