Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Karnataka has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII)/ Test Pilot (Grade-VI) in Flight Operations, Fixed Wing at Bangalore, Kanpur and Nasik. Eligible candidates may submit their applications on or before 06-05-2019.
|Post Name and Grade||Number of Vacancies||Requirements|
|Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII)/ Test Pilot (Grade-VI)||05||i) For Senior Test Pilot:- Ex-Servicemen or Serving Officer in the Rank of Group Captain from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy.|
ii) For Test Pilot:- Ex-Serviceman or Serving Officer in the Rank of Wing Commander with 3 years or more Service in the Rank from the Indian Air Force or its equivalent Rank from the Indian Navy.
Senior Test Pilot (Grade-VII)= Rs. 90000-240000/-
Test Pilot (Grade-VI)= Rs. 80000-220000/-
|Age Limit||48 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
Application Fees:- Eligible candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as an Application Fee and Rs. 50/- as Bank charges (total Rs. 550/-) to be deposited in the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited in State Bank of India bearing Account Number 30969511830 at any of the Core Banking Branches of State Bank of India in the prescribed Challan.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can send their duly filled application in the prescribed format along with self-attested copies of all relevant documents, original challan, recent passport size photograph by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post/Registered Post/ Courier to General Manager (HR), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Corporate Office, 15/1 Cubbon Road, Bangalore-560 001 on or before 06-05-2019.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting and Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Government Departments/ Public Sector Enterprises etc. should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 06-05-2019