Geological Survey of India (GSI), Southern Regional Office, Telangana has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Ordinary Grade Driver (Group-C). Eligible candidates may submit their applications from 27-04-2019 to 25-06-2019 (25-07-2019 for far-flung areas).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Ordinary Grade Driver (Group-C)|
Level-2 (Rs. 19900-63200/-)
|37||i) Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
ii) Driving License for Light Motor Vehicles (LMV) and Heavy Motor Vehicles (HMV).
iii) 03 years experience in driving trucks, jeeps or tractors in a recognized organization.
iv) Experience in repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
Upper Age Limit:- 25 years
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can send their application along with self-attested copies of requisite documents of educational certificates, valid driving licence, certificate of experience, caste certificate and income certificate in case of Economically Weaker Sections by Ordinary Post/ Speed Post to The Additional Director General, Geological Survey of India, Southern Region, GSI Complex, Bandlaguda, Hyderabad- 500068 before 25-06-2019 (25-07-2019 for far-flung areas).
- The cover containing the application shall indicate at the top, the name of the post applied for.
Selection Procedure:- Trade Test (Practical and Written)
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/Ex-SM as per extant Rules.
- An appointment will be made on probation basis for a period of 2 years.
- The appointed candidates are likely to be posted anywhere in the Southern Region.
Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 27-04-2019
Last Date for Submission of Application:- 25-06-2019
Last Date for Submission of Application (for far-flung areas):- 25-07-2019
Official Advertisement:- Click to View