The Office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Model Hospital, Bharat Nagar, Ludhiana
|Post Name, Vacancies and Pay Scale||Qualification and Experience|
|Senior Resident – 40|
- PG Degree or Diploma in concerned Specialty from a recognized university, registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- The candidate who have already completed 03 years Senior Residency will be engaged on annual contract basis.
- For Senior Resident (Radiology) candidates with only PG Degree/ Diploma will be considered.
- For Senior Resident (Casualty), Degree/ Experience in General Medicine will also be considered.
|Part Time Super Specialist – 04|
- Post Graduation qualification in the concerned specialty.
- Candidate must be registered from Medical Council of India or State Medical Council
- DM/ M.ch in the concerned Super Specialty.
|Full Time /Part Time Specialist – 09|
- PG Degree/ Diploma with 3 years/ 5 years work experience in concerned specialty.
- Candidate must be registered with Medical Council of India or State Medical Council.
- For Biochemistry:- MBBS with MD/ Diploma in Biochemistry with 3 years/ 5 years work experience in concerned specialty
Pay and Allowances as per rules and ESIC Headquarters office orders from time to time
- For Full Time Specialist:- 45 years
- For Senior Resident:- 37 years
- For and Part Time Specialist and Super Specialist:- 65 years
| Important Link |
|Notification ||Click here|