Engineers India Limited (EIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of Management Trainee in the various discipline through GATE posts. Eligible candidates can apply online 20-June-2019 (24:00 Hrs).
Pay Scale:- Rs.60000-180000
Qualification:- Full-time Engineering Degree course – B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg) in minimum qualifying period with a minimum of 65% marks.
|OBC (Non-creamy layer)||28 years|
|SC/ ST||30 years|
|PWD (General)||35 years|
|PWD (OBC-NCL)||38 years|
|PWD (SC/ ST)||40 years|
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Candidates can take a printout of filled application for future reference.
- The candidates called for interview will be required to submit the filled in Travelling Allowance (TA) form along with proof of travel i.e. tickets/ ticket no.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisting based on the score obtained in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019/ Interview
- No fee is required to be paid for applying in EIL.
- Only Indian Nationals are Eligible to apply.
- Incomplete application will be rejected.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 20-June-2019 (24:00 Hrs)
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|