Delhi Development Authority (DDA) has released the notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical) posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 09-May-2019 (06:00 PM).
|Post Name||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||20||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution.|
|Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||03||Degree in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent from a recognised University/ Institution.|
Age Limit:- 21-30 years
|SC/ ST||05 years|
|OBC (NCL)||03 years|
|PwD||10 years (13 years for OBC (NCL) and 15 years for SC/ST categories)|
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through debit card/ credit card/ net banking through SB Collect system of State Bank of India.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through Official Link.
- Candidates are required to take a printout of the e-Receipt and online Application Form for future reference.
Selection Procedure:- Shortlisted for the interview on the basis of their GATE Score.
- All female candidates and SC/ ST/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying the application fee.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Late applications are not allowed.
- No application fee is required.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 09-May-2019 (06:00 PM).
Last Date for Application fees Submission:- 12-May-2019 (06.00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to view|