Central University of Rajasthan (CURAJ) has released the notification for the recruitment of Non-Teaching – Deputy Librarian, Private Secretary and other posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 22-April-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|01||(i) A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science, with at least 55% marks.|
(ii) Eight years of experience as an Assistant University Librarian/ College Librarian.
(iii) Evidence of Innovative Library Services including integration of ICT in the library.
(iv) A Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science/ Archives and Manuscript Keeping/ Computerization of Library.
|01||(i) M.E./ M.Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent.|
(ii) B.E./B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent) with three years of relevant experience. Or
(iii) First Class Master in Computer Applications (MCA) with three years of relevant experience. Or
(iv) M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Science or equivalent) from a recognized University/ Institute with three years of relevant experience.
|04||(i) Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.|
(ii) Three years of experience as a Personal Assistant.
(iii) Proficiency in Stenography in English/ Hindi with a minimum speed of 100 w.p.m.
(iv) Proficiency in Typing in English/ Hindi with a minimum speed of 35/ 30 w.p.m.
(v) Knowledge of computer applications.
|03||(i) Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University/ Institute|
(ii) Three years of experience at Pay Level 06 or higher
in 7th CPC in Central/ State Governments, University/ Institution of Autonomous nature. Or
(iii) Six years of experience at Pay Level 04 or higher in
7th CPC in Central/ State Governments, University/ Institution of Autonomous nature.
(iii) Knowledge of Computer Applications.
|01||(i) Master’s Degree in Statistics/ Applied Statistics/ Statistics and Informatics/ Statistics and Computers from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks|
(ii) Knowledge of Computer-based Data Analysis Software.
|01||(i) Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks from a recognized University/ Institute in any area of Sports Science or related areas such as Life Science/ Psychology/ Food Science/ Nutrition/ Physical Sciences/ Yoga/ Physiotherapy.|
(ii) Three years of research experience in the sports-related area.
|01||(i) M.P.Ed. or Master’s Degree in any area of Sports with at least 55% of the marks from a recognized University/ Institute.|
(ii) Three years of experience in management and administration of Sports such as Sports Federation/ with Athletes/ Sports Department etc. in a reputed organization/ PSU/ Autonomous Body/University.
|Deputy Librarian||55 years|
|Information Scientist, Sports Officer, Research Officer||40 years|
|Private Secretary, Section Officer||35 years|
|Statistical Assistant||32 years|
Application Fees:- General and OBC candidates have to pay Rs.1500 through demand draft drawn in favour of the Central University of Rajasthan, payable at Kishangarh, District Ajmer (Rajasthan).
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed application format.
- Duly filled application along with Demand Draft, Photocopy of the certificate in support of Date of Birth, Photocopies of all the documents related to qualifications, Photocopies of certificates related to experience, Any other document in support of your qualifications, experience etc. as mentioned in the form and Photocopy of SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS/Ex-Serviceman Certificate should be sent to the Registrar (Atten: Recruitment Cell), Central University of Rajasthan, Bandarsindri, NH-8, Kishangarh, District – Ajmer, 305817 (Rajasthan).
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written test/ Trade test/ Skill test/ Computer test/ Interview
- Candidate should bring all original certificates at the time of trade/written test/interview for verification.
- SC, ST & PWD and Regular employees of CURAJ are exempted from the payment of Application fees.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- Late application will not be considered.
Last Date for Application Submission:- 22-April-2019 (05:00 PM)
Official Advertisement:- Click to View