Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), P&A Department, Kerala has released the notification for the recruitment of the Senior Project Officers and Project Officers posts. Eligible candidates can apply online before 16-April-2019.
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Senior Project Officers
First year:- Rs. 38000 per month
Second-year:- Rs. 39000 per month
Third-year:- Rs.40000 per month
|06||(i) Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/Electronics/ Civil Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
(ii) Minimum of four years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company.
First year:- Rs. 30000 per month
Second-year:- Rs. 31000 per month
Third-year:- Rs.32000 per month
|34||(i) Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Civil/ Instrumentation Engineering with 60% of marks from a recognised University.
(ii) Minimum of two years post qualification experience/ training in a Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company.
(iii) Engineering Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or Masters Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology with 60% of marks from a recognized University.
(iv) Minimum of two years post qualification experience in Shipyard/ Port/ Marine Engineering Training Institute/ Heavy Engineering Company/ Government/ Public Sector Undertakings/ Private Sector Companies/ Banks/ Autonomous Bodies in one or more of the following areas:
a) Windows Server Administration.
b) LINUX/ UNIX.
d) Internet & Web Technologies.
f) Network Administration.
g) ERP/ SAP.
|Senior Project Officers||35 years|
|Project Officers||30 years|
|Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.200 through online Debit card/ Credit card/ Internet Banking.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- Printout of an online application along with self-attested copies of certificates towards proof of age, caste, educational qualification, experience, disability and recent passport size photograph should be sent by Registered post/ Courier to The Chief General Manager (HR & Training), Cochin Shipyard Ltd, Perumanoor P.O, Kochi-682015.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Personal Interview
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- SC/ ST/ PwBD are exempted from payment of application fee.
- The appointment will be made on a contractual basis.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The application fees will be non-refundable.
- Late application will not be accepted.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 16-April-2019.
Last Date for Printout of Application Submission:- 30-April-2019
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to Apply|