CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute (CECRI) has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen and F&A) posts. Eligible candidates can apply before 06-May-2019 (05:30 PM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Vacancies||Qualification|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant|
|02||(i) 10+2/ XII or it’s equivalent and proficiency in computer typing speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to 10500 KDPH on an average of 05 key depressions for each word.|
(ii) 10+2/ XII or it’s equivalent with Accountancy as one of the subjects and proficiency in computer typing speed and in using computer @ 35 w.p.m in English corresponding to 10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word.
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Gen)||31 years|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (F&A)||28 years|
Application Fees:- Candidates have to pay Rs.500 through online mode viz. RTGS/ NEFT/ IMPS/ Debit Card/ Credit Card, etc to the following account and fill up the transaction details in the prescribed columns of an online application.
(i) Name of Account Holder: Director, CSIR-CECRI, Karaikudi
(ii) Account Number: 737253625
(iii) Bank Name: Indian Bank, A-C Campus Branch, Karaikudi
(iv) IFSC Code : IDIB000A008
(v) MICR No.:630019203
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the Official Link.
- The hard copy of online application along with self-attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, testimonials in support of age, educational qualifications, experience, community certificate (if applicable), a recent passport size self-signed photograph and E-receipt/ Transaction reference for remittance of application fee (if applicable) should be sent to The Administrative Officer, CSIR-Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi-630003, Tamil Nadu.
- Superscribe the envelope with the name of the post.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Computer Typing Test/ Merit
- SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Late application are not allowed.
Last Date for Online Application Submission:- 06-May-2019 (05:30 PM)
Last Date for Hard Copy of Application Submission:- 20-May-2019 (05:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to view|
|Online Application||Click to apply|