Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited Bhopal Recruitment
Total Vacancies – 229 (Last Date:- 03-04-2020)
|Last Date for online application submission||03-04-2020|
|Chemical Engg.||Graduate Engg.:- 01|
|Computer Science & Application||Graduate Engg.:- 04|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg.||Graduate Engg.:- 03|
|Electronics & Telecommunication Engg.|
|Industrial Engg.||Graduate Engg.:- 07|
|Information Technology||Graduate Engg.:- 01|
|Instrumentation Technology||Graduate Engg.:- 01|
|Metallurgy||Graduate Engg.:- 02|
|Modern office Mgmt||Diploma Engg.:- 20|
|(1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.|
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Diploma (Technician) Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/ Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
(4) There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Bhopal Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
(5) Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2017 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
(6) Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or have undergone Apprentice training for 1 year or more are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
|a) Upper age- 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years|
b) Relaxation in Upper age limit
– 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
– Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
– Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL Bhopal employees (spouse/son/daughter).
|For Graduate Apprentices||Rs.9000 per month|
|For Technician Apprentices||Rs.8000 per month|
|1. Scrutiny of all online applications including uploaded documents as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible online applications, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.|
2. Applications of Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society Workers of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Important Links – Bookmark this page|
|Official Advertisement||Download now|
|Online Registration Link||Register here|
|Online Application Link||Apply here|
|Like Us on|
|Subscribe to Our Channel|
|Join Us on|
|Follow Us on|