Assam Public Service Commission has released the admit card of the Interview/ Viva-Voce for the recruitment to the post of Lecturer DIET in the Directorate of SCERT under Elementary Education Department as per re-schedule programme given below at its office at Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Ghy-22 in connection with the Advt.No.1312017 dated 22-11-2017 which was postponed vide this office notification No. 133 PSC/D R-4/12016-17 dated 16-12-2019. Candidates can download the APSC Admit Card from the link given below by following few simple steps:-
Steps for Downloading APSC Admit Card
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned APSC Admit Card link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to APSC Admit Card page.
- Step-III: Click on Download hall ticket
- Step-IV: A window will appear that requires Roll Number.
- Step-V: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Submit button.
- Step-VI: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry APSC hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the examination hall on the day of examination.
|Interview/ Viva-Voce Dates||05 to 14th February 2020|
|Document Verification Time||09:30 AM|
|Interview Time||10:30 AM|
|APSC Admit Card||Click here|