Assam Public Service Commission has released the call letter for Interview/ Viva Voce for the posts of Fishery Development Officer under Fishery Deptt. in connection with the Advt. No. 08/2019. The interview is scheduled to be held on 20th and 21st March 2020. Candidates can download the call letter from the link given below.
Steps for Downloading APSC Admit Card
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned APSC Hall Ticket link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to APSC Admit Card page.
- Step-III: A window will appear that requires Roll Number.
- Step-IV: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Submit button.
- Step-V: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry APSC hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the examination hall on the day of examination.
|Post Name||Fishery Development Officer|
|Interview Date||20th and 21st March 2020|
|Documents Verification Time||09:30 AM|
|Interview Time||10:30 AM|
|Interview Venue||Jawaharnagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22|
|To Download APSC Call Letter||Click Here|