Assam Public Service Commission has released the admit card for Screening Test for recruitment to the post of Assistant Programmer (Class-II) in the office of the Assam Public Service Commission. The Screening Test is scheduled to be held on 20th February 2020 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 Noon. Candidates can download the Admit Card from the link given below.
Steps for Downloading APSC Admit Card
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned APSC Hall Ticket link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to APSC Admit Card page.
- Step-III: A window will appear that requires Roll Number.
- Step-IV: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Submit button.
- Step-V: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry APSC hall ticket along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the examination hall on the day of examination.
|Post Name||Assistant Programmer|
|Screening Test Date and Time||20th February 2020|
|Venue||APSC Office Building, Khanapara, Ghy-22|
|To Download APSC Hall Ticket||Click here|