Assam Public Service Commission has released the call letter for Interview/ Viva Voce for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer (Civil) under the Water Resource Department, Assam against Advt. No. 13/2018. The Interview is scheduled to be held from 17th to 26th February 2020. Candidates can download the call letter from the link given below.
How to Download APSC Interview Call Letter
- Step-I: Click on the below-mentioned APSC Hall Ticket link.
- Step-II: The Link will redirect you to APSC Admit Card downloading page.
- Step-III: A window will appear that requires Roll Number.
- Step-IV: Fill the required details in the text boxes and click on the Submit button.
- Step-V: Download the admit card and take a printout of it.
Note: Candidates must carry APSC Interview Call Letter along with one photo identity proof such as voter card, pan card, aadhar card etc to the venue on the day of Interview.
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Interview Dates||17th to 26th February 2020|
|Document Verification Time||09:30 AM|
|Interview Time||10:30 AM|
|Interview Venue||Office at Jawahamagar, Khanapara, Guwahati-22.|
|To Download APSC Hall Ticket||Click Here|