Air India Limited (AIL) has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Trainee Controllers and Data Entry Operators for Delhi/Mumbai. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 30-04-2019 and 02-05-2019 (10:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
Rs. 25000/- per month
|25||i) B.E/ B.Tech from a recognized University/ Institution in any stream with minimum 01 year experience in Pilot/ Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline. OR|
ii) 3 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 03 years experience in Pilot/ Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline.
|Data Entry Operators|
Rs. 21000/- per month
|54||i) Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with minimum 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline. OR|
ii) 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution with minimum 01 year experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline.
|General candidates||42 years|
|SC/ST candidates||47 years|
|OBC candidates||45 years|
|Ex-Serviceman||As per Rules|
|Trainee Controllers||Rs. 1000/-|
|Data Entry Operators||Rs. 500/-|
Eligible candidates have to pay non-refundable application fees by Demand Draft in favor of Air India Limited at Delhi. Please mention your Full Name and Mobile No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply:-
- Candidates can download the application format from Official Website.
- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in Interview along with duly filled application form with self attested photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, experience, caste certificate, demand draft, date of birth and recent passport size photographs at CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2, New Delhi-110037 on 30-04-2019 and 02-05-2019 (10:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs).
Selection Procedure:- Pre-Employment Medical Examination and Personal Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Candidates will be positioned at Delhi/ Mumbai.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- SC/ST candidates have exemption from payment of application fees.
- Appointment is purely based on fixed term contract basis for period of five years.
- Selected candidates for Trainee Controllers will be required to submit a Bank Guarantee for an amount of Rs. 50000/- from a Nationalized Bank for a period of 05 years at the time of joining training.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in Interview:-
|Data Entry Operators||02-05-2019|
Time:- 10:30 Hrs to 12:30 Hrs
Venue:- CMS Department, Air India Limited, GSD Complex, Opps. New ATC Tower Building, Near IGIA Terminal-2, New Delhi-110037
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Application Form||Click to View|