All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar, Department of Pediatric Surgery has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 30-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
|Post Name and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
Rs. 105860/- per month
|05||A Post Graduate Degree MS or equivalent (General Surgery).|
|Upper Age Limit||37 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of AIIMS Patna at Patna.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application format with originals and attested photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, MBBS/ MD/ MS/ M.Ch Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets, Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council and one passport size colour photograph at Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS Patna on 30-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- An appointment is on Ad hoc basis for a period of 89 days.
- Canvassing in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
- No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be accepted.
- Already Employer candidates should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Committee Room, College Building, AIIMS Patna