All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar, Department of Radiotherapy has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 11-05-2019 (12:00 PM).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Residents||03||Graduate Degree (MBBS) and MD/DNB from a recognized University.|
|Upper Age Limit||37 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay an application fee in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of AIIMS Patna at Patna.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application format with originals and attested photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, MBBS/ MD/ DNB Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets, Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council and one passport size colour photograph at Dean Office, College Building, AIIMS Patna on 11-05-2019 (12:00 PM).
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- An appointment is on Ad hoc basis for a period of 89 days.
- Canvassing in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
- No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be accepted.
- Already Employer candidates should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
Time:- 12:00 PM
Venue:- Dean Office, College Building, AIIMS Patna