All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar, Department of Ophthalmology has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Senior Residents. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 27-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Senior Residents||03||Graduate (MBBS) degree with Post Graduate (MD/MS/DNB) Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.|
|Upper Age Limit||37 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of AIIMS Patna at Patna.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application format with originals and attested photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, MBBS/ MD/ MS/ DNB Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets, Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council and two passport size color photograph at Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block on 27-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- An appointment is on Ad hoc basis for a period of 89 days.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
- No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be accepted.
- Already Employer candidates should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Committee Room, Ground Floor, Administrative Block