All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) Patna, Bihar, Department of Surgical Gastroenterology has released the notification for the recruitment of the post of Junior Residents. Eligible candidates may attend Walk-in Interview on 16-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
|Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification|
|Junior Residents||03||Graduate degree (MBBS) or equivalent.|
|Upper Age Limit||33 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|UR and OBC candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women candidates||No Fees|
Eligible candidates have to pay application fees in the form of Demand Draft in favour of AIIMS Patna at Patna.
How to Apply:- Eligible candidates can come for Walk-in-Interview along with prescribed application format with originals and attested photocopies of all relevant documents of educational qualification, date of birth, caste certificate, MBBS Degree Certificate, Mark Sheets, Medical Registration Certificate from MCI/ State Medical Council and one passport size color photograph at Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, College Building, AIIMS Patna on 16-04-2019 (10:00 AM).
Selection Procedure:- Walk-in Interview
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- An appointment is on Ad hoc basis for a period of 89 days.
- Canvassing in any manner will be treated as disqualification.
- Application Form will be provided at the venue on the date of interview.
- No other mode of payment i.e. Cash/ Cheque/ Postal order will be accepted.
- Already Employer candidates should produce No Objection Certificate at the time of Interview.
Date, Time and Venue for Walk-in-Interview:-
Time:- 10:00 AM
Venue:- Department of Surgical Gastroenterology, College Building, AIIMS Patna
Official Advertisement:- Click to View