All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Jodhpur, Rajasthan has released the notification for the recruitment of the Non-Faculty (Group-A) posts of Public Relation Officer and Law Officer. Eligible candidates may apply online before 23-04-2019 (05:00 PM).
|Post Name, Group and Pay Scale||Number of Vacancies||Qualification and Experience|
|Public Relation Officer (Group-A)|
Rs. 67700-208700/- (Level-11)
|01||i) Degree from a recognized University/ institution with a Post Graduation/ Diploma in Public Relations/ Corporate Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication with 10 years experience in the field of Public Relations/ Corporate Communication/ Journalism/ Mass Communication.|
|Law Officer (Group-A)|
Rs. 56100-177500/- (Level-10)
|01||i) Degree in law or equivalent.|
ii) Should be a qualified legal practitioner with experience of minimum period of six years.
|Age Limit||30-45 years|
|SC/ST candidates||05 years|
|OBC candidates||03 years|
|PWD candidates||10 years|
|SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates||Rs. 200/-|
|General/ OBC/ EWS candidates||Rs. 1000/-|
Eligible candidates are required to pay prescribed application fees through Online Mode Only via payment gateway of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
How to Apply:-
- Eligible candidates may apply online through Official Link before 23-04-2019 (05:00 PM).
- Candidates can take a printout of online application for future references.
Selection Procedure:- Written Test/ Interview
- Number of vacancies may vary.
- The period of probation is two years.
- Incomplete application will not be accepted.
- Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
- Candidates have to produce Original Documents at the time of Interview.
- Already Employer candidates should submit No Objection Certificate at the time of Documents Verification.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:- 23-04-2019 (05:00 PM)
|Official Advertisement||Click to View|
|Online Apply||Click to Apply|